November 21, 2013

Meow ... / Mjau ...

  Look what I have received today!!!!
   Poglejte, kaj sem pa jaz danes dobila po pošti!!!


  The cuttiest Blue Mudd ceramic cat, sent to me by Rita of Toltec Jewels for participating in her Octoberfest 2013 challenge. Thank you, Rita, you are so generous!!!
  Najbolj simpatičnega keramičnega Blue Mudd mucka, ki mi ga je poslala Rita od Toltec Jewels kot zahvalo za sodelovanje v njenem Octoberfest 2013 izzivu. Rita, najlepša hvala!!!


  Love it! 
  Ful je simpatičen!

  In fact it reminds me of our cat. Well, it's not really our cat ... it's like he has adopted us. Since our kitty died, he started to come to our house and now he's just all day and night around.
   Pravzaprav me spominja na našega mačka. No, ta maček ni ravno naš ... lahko bi rekla, da nas je posvojil. Odkar je naša maca poginila, je začel hoditi k naši hiši in zdaj je kar tukaj pri nas.





Be happy,
Bodite veseli,
 
Alenka

1 comment:

Toltec Jewels for Jewel School Friends said...

So happy you like your ceramic cat! :) I love that it is like your wonderful new friend, who is very lucky to have adopted you, Alenka!! What a heart warming story -- very special that he showed up when you needed him most.

Thank you for sharing in Octoberfest! I'm honored you were a part of my blog hop!

Bodite veseli,
TJ